Our Reflections Memory Care at Fellowship Square-Mesa offers a welcoming and supportive environment for seniors experiencing memory conditions. The NCCDP-certified staff is trained as Dementia Care & Alzheimer’s Care professionals and dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for all of our residents. Our attentive caretakers get to know and understand the spirit, soul, and body (including circadian rhythms) of each senior so they can relate to them the same way loved ones did prior to memory conditions while providing a safe, secure environment that helps the risk of wandering.
Through relationship-centered care for each senior along with family coordination, personal service plans are developed based on the level of care necessary to help each resident thrive. Our staff strives to recognize anything that may cause undue stress to our Memory Care residents and quickly implements appropriate solutions in their daily living. Many meaningful services are offered as part of the Memory Care program (and included in monthly costs): music memories, pet therapy, aromatherapy, balance, and therapeutic exercises, menu plans by our kitchen manager with ‘anytime dining,’ and much more.
Reflections Memory Care Features On-Site at Fellowship Square-Mesa Senior Living Community
- Weekly Visits with our Chaplain
- Weekly Dental Hygienist Cleanings & Initial Dental Exam
- Personal Care Products (Included)
- Activities that Keep Each Resident Involved (Based on Personal Needs)
- Daily Activity Calendar for Social Engagement
- 24/7 Therapeutic Programming (Helps Improve Quality of Life)
- Wall-Mounted Smart TV for Each Resident (Displays Favorite Family Photos & Interests)
- “It’s Never 2 Late” Program: Allows Residents to Engage & Connect to Information that Helps with Cognitive Stimulation & Increased Socialization
- Two Secured Patios to Enjoy Outdoor Activities
- Companionship Therapy to Improve Socialization & Comfort
- Onsite Beauty Salon & Barber Shop (Also Available for Family Use)
- Many More Services that Help Improve Quality of Life for Each Resident Needing Dementia Care & Alzheimer’s Care
Comfort Matters is a dementia care education and research program dedicated to improving the quality of care and life for people with dementia. Accreditation by Comfort Matters Dementia Care Education is important because having it means that our organization has taken extra steps to prepare for the care of persons with dementia. This “extra” may provide reasons why some families choose to place their relative who has dementia at a particular organization.